ALL IN: TRANSFERS + ACCOMMODATION + TOURS
RATE VALIDITY: ALL YEAR AROUND except HOLYWEEK
(VALID UNTIL JUNE 2018)
PRIVATE ( Any Preferred Date of Tour)
No. of Pax 3Days 1Nights
7 Php 4,549/ pax
8 Php 4,249/ pax
9 Php 3,949/ pax
10 Php 3,749/ pax
11 Php 3,699/ pax
12 Php 3,599/ pax
13 Php 3,399/ pax
14 Php 3,299/ pax
***OPEN GROUP ( Weekend Only)
No. of Pax Weekend (Friday Night Travel)
4 and above Php 3,699/ pax
3 Php 3,799/ pax
2 Php 3,899 / pax
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Required Reservation Fee amounting to P1000 per person shall be paid, deductible from the total package rate.
2. Schedule for WEEKDAYS TOURS will depend on the availability.
3. Kindly take note that slots for Open Group Tours are on a first come first serve basis.
4. Please send a copy of deposit slip as a proof of payment through email of fb account/page for our copy and acknowledgement.
5. (50%) down payment shall be made 7 days before travel date.
6. Full payment shall be done upon arrival Pangasinan.
7. For Holidays and Long Weekends, full payment shall be made before the departure date.
8. Confirmed bookings are strictly non-refundable but are transferable
9. Modification can only be made 7 days before the schedule date of departure and subject for approval
10. Cancellation of the reservation within 6 days of less is not acceptable and shall cause the forfeiture of the deposited slip.
11. Special arrangement (ex: Hotel Upgrade, other request) shall be accommodated, subject fr approval
** Kids 0-3 years old – Free of charge
** Kids 10 years old below – special rate
Departure to Manila to Bolinao, Pangasinan
Open Group – SM North Edsa, SMX Convention, SM Pampanga or Marquee Mall
Private tour (1) pick-up point within Metro Manila ( additional charge for pick-up outside Metro Manila)
6:30 AM – Breakfast (Personal Account)
7:30 AM – Start of Tour / Enchanted Cave- viewing & swimming / Cape Bolinao Light House / Patar White Beach / Free Time Swimming / Pasalubong Hunting
4:00 PM – Check in Accommodation / Free Own Leisure
6:30 AM – Breakfast (Personal Account)
7:30 AM – Check out / Assembly and Registration
8:00 AM – Start of Hundred Island Tour: Governor’s Island (View Deck / PBB House) / Cuenco Island / Marcos Island ( Free Fall Dive / Swimming) / Quezon Island – Lunch ( Personal Account) Optional to order or you can bring your own foods.
- Suggested Activities (Personal Account: Kayaking / Snorkelling / Helmet Diving
2:00 PM – Departure to Alaminos Port: Cathedral Island / Bat Watching / Children’s Island
4:00 PM – Departure to Manila
9:00 PM – Arrival Manila
** End of Tour**
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1.Booking and Reservation:
5.Number of Persons:
6.Contact Number: (Active)
7.Email address: (Optional)
* A Php 1000/ pax reservation fee upon confirmation of the package and 50% down payment must be done fifteen (15) days before the date of arrival. Full payment must be done before or upon the arrival date.
BANK TRANSFER / DEPOSIT
BPI Savings Account:
Account Name: Kaselyn G. Gueco
Account Number: 0719. 1052. 03
• Please send a copy of deposited slip as proof of payment through email of fb account/page for our copy and acknowledgement.
• Any modification in bookings (i.e. change of dates, room types, duration of stay, etc. ) are allowed up to seven (7) days prior to Check-in-date. All modification shall be subject for approval and may cause additional fee.
• No modifications or cancellation allowed less than six (6) days of scheduled travel date, otherwise forfeiture of deposit made
• In the event of cancellation of travel arrangements due to any reasons - we must be notified of the same in writing/by e-mail as early as possible. Cancellation chargers will be effective from the time/date we receive your intimation through e-mail.
Cancellation charges would be as follows:
• 15 days prior to arrival - No Cancellation / actual service cost would be charged, if any.
• 7 days prior to arrival- - 30% of the tour + Actual cost
• 6 days or No Show – No Refund
• Room occupancy depends on the quad/quin sharing except if pre-arrange. Additional rate for single/double/triple sharing.
• Hotel is based on a budget/standard type. Additional charge for upgraded hotel type.
• Accommodation/s stated in the quotation is subject to change & availability upon payment confirmation.
• Optional Activities are on personal account.
• Open group tour vehicle/ transportation is set by the company.
• 1 person = One bag Only Policy. All guests are advice to travel lite. No trolleys allowed.
• All itineraries are intended to give you a general idea of the likely trip schedule. Numerous factors such as weather, road conditions, the physical ability of the participants etc. may dedicate itinerary changes either before the tour or even after the commencement of the tour. We serve the right to change/cancel any schedule in the interest of the trip participants’ safely, comfort & general well- being.
For reservation / inquiries, please call message:
�� SMS : + 63.921.893.9765 (smart)
�� SMS / WhatsApp / Viber : +63.917 501 8298 (globe)
�� Instagram : @kg_travel_tours
�� Facebook Page : KG Travel and Tours
�� Facebook Account : firstname.lastname@example.org KG T AT
�� Email : email@example.com
�� Website : www.kgtravelandtours.com
��Stall No.1 Petron Gasoline Station, San Roque, Guagua Pampanga, Philippines 2003
— at KG Travel and Tours.